Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sac-Con 2011

Sacramento California, held Sac-con where amazing people like Jhonen Vasquez, Angus Oblong, Rikki Simmons, and others sat for hours diligently signing autographs and were forced to chit chat with fans!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend Sac-Con, but
my amazing aunt Gloria went for me to get some autographs and take some pictures. I entrusted Gloria with my visual journal to hunt down these amazing people and get them to sign in it.

Jhonen Vasquez, one of my favorite artists of all time. Artist and writer of the comics JTHM, Squee, I feel sick, Filler Bunny - and creator of the cartoon Invader Zim. Holding my visual journal...You cannot fathom the joy I am feeling seeing this.


Rikki Simmons, voice of Gir, and color artist for Jhonen Vasquez's, "I feel Sick," comics.

Angus Oblong - creator of the Oblongs, a wonderfully strange cartoon on adult swim. 


I'm sure there are more sigs in here, but I won't know for sure until I see my aunt in about a week. My spleen cannot contain this much happiness, I'm afraid it will burst.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment